Sunday, October 4, 2009

NEWSTIME!


Holy slokes, folks!

A whole 2 weeks since coming around!

Here's a little ART NEWS catch-up:

...started a new course at our Art College-( ACAD )I"m off and Etching  for 10 weeks there...

Went on Calgary's annual Art walk/Gallery Gaze/Make-yer-ownArt week-end of Sep 18th with my daughter, we both wound up at Calgary"s one-and-only Printmaker's place  where they were hosting an Alberta Arts Council sponsored Make-Your-Own PRINT workshop!

The up-shot of it was:

the one I did there was one helluva lot better than the one I did at my first "official" Etching class 2 Mondays ago....PLUS under the same teacher...YIKES!!!

I think room for  improvement better be in my future, eh? 

...and just finished up hosting a study of New Zealand Artist RITA ANGUS over on Wet Canvas; where I"m also madly working on creating  PD SUPER HEROES  for an ATC  ALPHABET EXCHANGE over there!

Will upload 'em to PICASA or FLICKR soon!

SUZANNE VALADON will be the next artist studied/ artwok inspiration for the next 2 weeks on Classical Forum.

Will up-date post with actual ART  sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment